Monday, February 22, 2010

Sweet Temptations

If like me you are a lazy person or just don't have the time / luxury to go in for that most-important manicure, yet want those fab-looking digits to flick around & beckon with, then you must have these!



Although I don't really know how this product works, the quality, and the lasting duration of the effect. However, if it comes close to being the way it's described, I'd love to have these around. There have been many a times in my life that I've had an important meeting/date set up at the last minute while I've been bumming around in my frumpiest best!

The mad dash to look presentable & realising on my way out the door that I forgot to make my nails look nice or even presentable! Yikes...Now we don't want that do we!

Go grab these...Available at the Incoco online store.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
back to top Creative Commons License
This work by Pooja Sengupta is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.