Sunday, February 21, 2010

The spark!

So it's a saturday night after an emotionally heavy day, I'm bored & looking for a fun distraction. I have a bookmark folder called FASHION full of various websites selling some of the most amazing products. I'm a shopaholic, living in Chennai, India where the fashion isn't really suited for my sensibilities. Oh I'm no fashionista or expert, just a regular girl with her own eclectic taste in the materialistic joys of this world. Clothes & Bags never hurt anyone, can't say about them shoes! ;-)

Anyway, before I start meandering away from the topic, I started surfing one of the most famous fashion online stores and randomly tweeted about the dresses I liked most. I linked about 10 dresses, that's massive when on Twitter! I realised my followers might just not be into fashion like I am, so I decided why not start a blog and list it out here & then tweet the link to my blog! Pretty simple right?! Did I mention I'm kinda goofy?! :-p

I'm not going to promise you about what to expect or not, coz honestly I don't know myself. It'll be random, bizarre (maybe!) and anything I fancy as per my mood swings!

Welcome to my lust list! Let the drooling begin....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
back to top Creative Commons License
This work by Pooja Sengupta is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.