Sunday, February 28, 2010

Carry my world: Bling me out!


Today I'm going for one of my oldest friend's wedding reception, what is an Indian wedding without the fanfare and of course ostentatious BLING BLING! I thought it would only be appropriate to feature an equally ostentatious clutch, the Judith Leiber snow owl minaudière, called Snowy. While this isn't the most blingy thing ever, for someone like me who isn't into a lot of bling this really pushes my limits.

Amongst all the minaudière's, Snowy is my favourite. The lovely Onyx eyes offset by crystals makes it appealing enough for me to risk carrying this one around with out being added to Bappi Lahiri's competition!

Description from site: Snow owl minaudière is hand beaded in Austrian crystal and features semi precious onyx eyes, top snap closure and 19" chain. Comes beautifully boxed with protective signature bag. Measures 4.5" wide, 5.5" tall, 3" deep. Color: Rhine Multi

It costs $3800. I know!!! Find snowy & friends here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
back to top Creative Commons License
This work by Pooja Sengupta is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.