Friday, February 26, 2010

Shine Shielders: Make way


Since summer's upon us here in Chennai, India; I had to do a post on sunnies, while I had a few others on my lust list I had to go with Ray Ban's Wayfarers II RB2143. Reason being, I had a dream a few weeks ago, where I was at a beach party having a great time wearing PINK wayfarers. Now I'm not in love with or averse to PINK but I certainly am in love with the wayfarers. They come in a variety of colours and prints, but this one appealed to me the most. Of course the coloured ones are favourites too! If I could I'd buy them up all.. ;-)

The classic Ray Ban must have, after the aviators of course!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
back to top Creative Commons License
This work by Pooja Sengupta is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.