Saturday, February 27, 2010

Carry my world: Queen's Skull

I wasn't going to post today, thought I'd give it a rest during the weekend but I couldn't help myself. I remembered there was a clutch that I was absolutely drooling over long time ago. Its been around for awhile, spotted on many celebrities around the world.


While not into skulls & goth myself, this Gold Skull Clutch from Alexander McQueen's collection is something I would love to carry!

I like the dirty gold finish, allows it to look not-blingy yet the skull is! Although the eyes of the skull look scary in the picture, I hear it isn't as bad in real life. It comes in many other colours including Black & Red.

Description on the website: classic alexander mcqueen skull clutch in antique gold leather with black nappa leather lining. the skull has blue river pearl eyes and white swarovski teeth and studs. length: 16.5 cm, width: 11.5 cm, depth: 5.5 cm

Its $1195, buy here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
back to top Creative Commons License
This work by Pooja Sengupta is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.