Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Digital Love


Everything is so simple when it comes to taking pictures these days...Smile, Click, Upload, Comment, Like...But what I like even better is the retro Diana F+ Camera..I fell in love with Lomography the moment I came across a fish eye camera. What's Lomography? Go here to find out more..Add the Diana Instant Back+ and we've got the quirkiest of our memories to look at..Throw in the Fuji Instax Film and there's a holiday bundle from Lomography.com called Young, Free & Creative for $204.40.

This is something that I definitely want to lay my hands on!

P.S: I realise the title 'Digital Love' is not applicable in the literal sense!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
back to top Creative Commons License
This work by Pooja Sengupta is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.