Sunday, February 21, 2010

Lust Episode 2: Hail Queen


A dress by the recently departed but talented Alexander McQueen. R.I.P!

I would love to step into a room wearing this & watch the eyes roll...I would gasp if I was in the audience...The colour of this dress is to die for (Pun unintended!)...I love the simplicity of the design & yet the ferociousness of its colour...Making it a FABOOSH lust item on my list!

The dress can be found here. Image is once again taken from Net-a-porter. It costs £811.06 and only available in Large & X - Large at the moment of my writing.

Every time a talented artist moves onto another abode, their work becomes very sought after, hence the "sold out" on the other sizes. If you can lay your hands on one, I suggest you pick it up NOW!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
back to top Creative Commons License
This work by Pooja Sengupta is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.