Sunday, February 21, 2010

Lust Episode 1: Hometown Glory


This dress started it all..It's a Just Cavalli print dress called Madras Pencil Dress..Madras being the former name of the city I live & grew up in..

I love the colours in this dress and think it'll be perfectly suited for the Indian dusky complexion. My favourite part of the dress is the bodice, especially the red peek-a-boo bit!

I got the image from Net-a-porter and this dress can be found here.

P.S: The post title is inspired by a song of the same name by Adele, watch here.

3 comments:

aish said...

Love your work babe. . .nice blog. . keep up us updated:)

aish said...

and the dresses are jus so chicka:)

P said...

@aishu Thanks a ton...Am glad you like it...I'll keep bringing out the goodies..You can help me with the feedback! :-)

Post a Comment

 
back to top Creative Commons License
This work by Pooja Sengupta is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.