Friday, February 26, 2010

Digital Love: Wear it on your sleeve


Something I have personally used, unique printed vinyl skins for your devices. I had previously donned my old iPhone with a customised print. It covered the back of my phone screaming individuality, style and class. Gelaskins has some great prints from a variety of talented artists to choose from and also the option to customise your designs. It's not just for iPhone's or iPod's, they cover a range of devices including laptops. Click on the image above to find more.

I've been meaning to get another one for my iPhone. I hate it when I go some place and there are plenty of same looking iPhones around. Never been the one to blend in!

Not only does this add style to the über cool iPhone, it also provides protection from scratches. After a while cases just don't seem right. This is the best option for some protection with style! They have a buy 3 skins get 1 skin free offer.

P.S: I want the Miss Chatterbox skin! ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
back to top Creative Commons License
This work by Pooja Sengupta is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.