Saturday, May 8, 2010

Towering Toes: Stomping Wellies



I absolutely  W - A - N - T  a pair of wellington boots like ASAP. I've been planning to get one for the past 2 years. I've gone as far as the cart checkout option and not just bought it. I still don't get it why I don't have them. So if you want to earn some easy brownie points with me, getting me a pair of these before July 2010 will be it! 

I do like the ones from Hunter Boots, the various colours make me want to have one of each colour. Also love a lot of the quirkier ones, from Chooka and the likes. Go get one now & for me too. Remember always buy a size larger for boots. You will wear socks won't u? Also your jeans or trousers need to go into them!

(images are taken from a site that I forgot to bookmark, oops!)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
back to top Creative Commons License
This work by Pooja Sengupta is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.