Monday, May 10, 2010

Sweet Temptations: Fun Tees

I was doing my usual window surfing when I found these two tees on Forever21 that I absolutely loved. I'm so itching to order these quickly.

First one is an officially licensed Beatles Photobooth Tank top which comes in neon print & sexy back with the Beatles logo at the bottom. Absolutely Love it!! Its $15.80. Buy from here.














Next is an adorable Rainbow Snoopy Tank, also an officially licensed product. It costs $14.80 and is in the loveliest shades of Yellow. Looks so yummy! Get from here now.


2 comments:

aish said...

Love the back. . :)

P said...

me too me too...totally want this one!

Post a Comment

 
back to top Creative Commons License
This work by Pooja Sengupta is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.