Thursday, March 4, 2010

A little time out

Hello my lovely readers,

Thank you so much for giving me the motivation to write a post each day. I appreciate all your comments, feedback, love etc. I'm going to be extremely busy over the next few weeks & won't really have time to write each day. I'm trying my best to write up posts in advance but I'm not sure if I can do that to cover each day. So don't miss me much & don't stop visiting this site. Follow me on twitter and I'm sure you'll get any updates when I write a new post.

I would love to have a reader's choice post as well. So do let me know if you have something on your lust list that I can share with everyone else.

Till then have fun!

1 comments:

P said...

Shruts u must be my only loyal reader! :-)
I will definitely showcase ur lust list...gimme some time...we have some mayhem ahead!

Post a Comment

 
back to top Creative Commons License
This work by Pooja Sengupta is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.