Saturday, March 6, 2010

Digital Love: Apple of my eye

How can I not lust after one of the most sought after & talked about technology companies & their awesomely amazing products. Ok I think I'll run out of adjectives! Of course it's Apple I'm talking about here. I'm typing this on a 2.5 years old Macbook which has a chip next to the mousepad and well a bit old! Having seen the new Macbook Pro in person I just couldn't help thinking its time to get me another one of these babies home.

I wasn't sure if I should pick the iPad or the Macbook Pro. After some contemplation, I figured I had no use for an iPad now, other than to receive some neighbours envy. I have an iPhone 3G which is sufficient for my on-the-move needs. A Macbook Pro I decided is my temple considering I just found out my Macbook's battery is going bust!

Made from one solid piece of aluminum, it comes with high performance NVIDIA graphics along with a vivid LED-backlit display. I would love to have a Macbook Pro 13-inch with 2.53GHz Intel core 2 duo 4GB Memory (will upgrade to 8GB later), 500GB Serial ATA drive (it's $150 extra for this!) and add the apple remote for $19 extra bringing me to a total of $1,668 short of this lust must item! Sigh! Any godmother/father listening?? Go here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
back to top Creative Commons License
This work by Pooja Sengupta is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.